Director of Ambulatory Care Pharmacy | Alabama
Supportive Executive Leadership Team | Dedicated & Compassionate Staff
This High-Profile Position Centers on Planning & Executing of Strategies
Surrounded by Pristine Lakes and only a Short Drive to Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Gulf of Mexico Beaches
Ranks in Top 25 U.S. Places for Low Cost of Living | Affordable Housing | Low Property Tax | Great Cost of Living
Our client is ranked among the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals based on measures of overall organizational performance, patient care, operational efficiency, and financial stability. They were also ranked in the top 15 Health Systems nationwide. The organization credits its success to visionary leadership, a hospital-wide culture of excellence and openness to adopting new technologies and techniques.
Located in the heart of the South, the area offers colorful falls, mild winters, and excellent proximity to the Gulf Coast and the mountains. The city is filled with historical landmarks, performing arts centers, excellent choices of colleges and schools as well as sporting activities and dining options to keep even the most active resident very happy.
Responsibilities will include:
• Planning and execution of strategies
• Pharmacist in Charge responsibilities
• Optimization of the 340B program, streamlined patient assistance program, growth of prescription capture through Meds to Bed program, clinic and employee prescriptions
• PGY1 residency in Ambulatory Care or acute care preferred
• Licensed in the State of Alabama or eligible
• Controlled substance certificate will be required
• Additional certification for immunizations required
• Additional certification in medication management (e.g. diabetes management) preferred
• Evidence of commitment to continuing education, including relevant topics of 340B, finance, transition of care, pharmacy law, in addition to clinical care
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, preferably with lean process development experience
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.