Chief Financial Officer (CFO) | Surgical Specialty Hospital | Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Area
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program
Galileo Search is representing an exceptional career opportunity in beautiful Northern Texas. Our client is a state of the art, short term acute care facility focused on providing superior health care services that enhance the quality of life and provide hope for a healthier future for patients and their families.
The facility has a bright, open, inviting, and spacious lobby. The generous, well-appointed patient suites are equipped with flat-screen TVs and wireless internet. The facility's upscale cafe offers farm-to-table inspired meals prepared by a Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef. All of these amenities are designed to maximize patient comfort, reduce stress, and promote a positive healing experience. The facility itself is situated in an area consistently ranked among the top five high fashion and luxury shopping destinations in the country.
The general area has an excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, and an unparalleled quality of life await you in this amazing location. Enjoy shopping and a wide selection of restaurants, visit the unique attractions and surrounding National Parks, museums, and exciting sports events. From community theatre to historic buildings and museums, you’ll find it all.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversees overall financial operations of the acute-care facility including accounting, budgetary, audits, tax, and other financial planning activities within the organization; including management of respective department heads
• Coordinates with leadership to develop and implement policies and procedures, short- and long-range goals, objectives, and plans
• Provides financial leadership to hospital managers, directors, and officers that will enroll support, create ownership of goals, and encourage active participation in decisions that impact the hospital
• Ensures the hospital meets necessary financial regulatory and compliance requirements
• Contributes financial expertise in the planning of new services that generate additional sources of profitable revenue
• Manages costs by continually seeking data that will identify opportunities and take action to eliminate non-value costs in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Nursing Officer
• Analyzes areas in planning, promoting, and conducting organization-wide performance improvement activities
• Represents the hospital at meetings including medical staff, hospital board of director meetings, and relevant community meetings
• Participates in the hospital's ongoing operation reviews as well as senior-level meetings
• Responsible for the administrative aspects of leading the department/team to include budgeting, time approvals, staff evaluations, and expense approvals
• 10 years of financial/accounting progressive managerial experience in an acute care hospital environment required
• Previous CFO level or equivalent experience within an acute care environment required
• Knowledge of Healthcare Financial practices and principles
• Familiarity with computer accounting/financial program
• Experience with Cerner EMR and Multiview accounting software highly desirable
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.