Senior Talent Acquisition Partner | Alaska
Would You Enjoy…
Living and Working in a Beautiful & Peaceful, Waterfront Location; Experiencing The Rich History, Native Cultural Nuances & Traditions of Alaska's Indigenous Communities; Exploring Natural Wonders & Outdoor Adventures
Saying Yes Could Be the Beginning of a Life-Changing Career Move
Galileo Search is conducting a national search for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for a healthcare system based in majestic Alaska. Our client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality health care to every patient that comes through their door.
Combine a fulfilling career with a living experience that includes enhanced quality of life in a small-town setting with a strong sense of community, and you have a recipe for success. This vibrant area receives high marks for overall livability and affordability.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develops and implements specialized, multidisciplinary recruiting, advertising and marketing strategies for sourcing and referring qualified applicants for all vacancies
• Reviews and analyzes requests for recruitment assistance; Identifies the needs of the team regarding the vacancy and requirements of the position
• Identifies and utilizes advertising sources; Searches resumes/applicant databases and other outreach opportunities in pursuit of finding qualified candidates in response to current or in anticipation of future vacancies
• Contacts and screens applicants; Provides vacancy and organizational information to applicants
• Documents applicants in the recruitment database system; review, rate and refers qualified applicants to hiring managers
• Reports to a highly supportive Talent Acquisition Manager and partners with the Talent Acquisition Coordinators and other staff members to ensure successful completion of new employee orientation and onboarding activities
• Coordinates with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations
• Markets and promotes the organization to applicants and networks; collaborates and promotes organization with other institutions, universities, and professional organization
• Maintains knowledge of and can clearly articulate benefit package for employees
• Assists when needed in coordinating job fairs and/or other potential advertising opportunities
• CHCR certification from the National Association for Health Care Recruitment (NAHCR) is preferred
• Candidates with the CIR or ACIR designations are highly desirable
• 3 years of prior recruiting experience, preferably in a healthcare environment required
• Experience with ICIMS Applicant Tracking System preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.