Interim Director of Physician Practice | Alaska
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
We are seeking an experienced physician practice leadership professional at the senior manager/director level for an immediate interim assignment. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a rural setting and will have strong leadership and mentoring skills, along with consulting experience in small Urgent Care and Primary Care environments.
Here's the opportunity for the Alaskan Adventure you've been dreaming of! An unparalleled personal and professional experience awaits. This is your chance to practice in a unique healthcare environment that will, no doubt, be an experience you'll always remember!
• Reports to the VP of Clinics
• Approximately 40 FTEs / 8 providers
• Directs and supports the day to day operational policies, objectives and initiatives of medical group practices
• Implements and oversees operational activities and programs to ensure the attainment of the business plans
• Ensures that each office maintains an effective operating environment, assuring efficient and safe operations of all services in response to patient, physician, and staff needs
• Manages adherence to all system policies and procedures and local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations; and maintains all TJC, OSHA and other standards relating to the operation of a physician office involved in the practice of medicine
• 5 years of progressively responsible work experience managing physician office practices
• Proven operational skills and experience providing leadership, direction, and administration for all aspects of physician practice operations
• Experience with rural, multi-specialty physician group practices
• Change Management & Performance Improvement - hands-on experience developing processes, measuring performance and implementing change
• Staff leadership, development, and mentoring
• Strongly prefer a candidate with demonstrated understanding and competence in building trust while working in culturally diverse environments
• An approachable and enthusiastic leader who is accessible and visible with competencies that include Physician relations, loyalty, partnership building, and management programs
• Cerner EMR experience highly preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.