Interim Director of Quality | Healthcare | Texas
Our Client is part of an award-winning hospital system focused on providing world-class care in a family-friendly environment. Are you ready to work with a team of the most committed and dedicated professionals in the area? The hospital leadership fosters a culture where talent is recognized, and each employee is encouraged to develop their skills while serving as an integral part of a team who provide exceptional quality of care.
Experience a truly modern city with a casual country appeal! Surrounded by natural wonders, there are a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy. There is also a thriving arts scene and fantastic restaurants that will keep even the most adventurous professional very happy!
• Reports to the System Vice President of Quality & Safety
• 4 FTEs
• Directs the daily activities of the Quality Management Department and its staff
• Designs the measurement techniques, audits and data reports that evaluate the attainment of the quality objectives of the hospital, region, and system
• Educates the hospital and medical staff on matters related to quality
• Oversees and coordinates the process of regulatory accreditation including preparing and monitoring the hospital staff for a constant state of readiness, compliance with standards, and promoting a culture of safety
• Collaborates with other leaders to develop the strategic direction for the overall delivery of high-quality patient care across the continuum of health care service specifically related to improving organizational performance
• Responsible for the design, implementation, tracking, and reporting of clinical quality of care and patient safety efforts in alignment with the corporate strategies for performance improvement
• Facilitates medical staff and other committee meetings that conduct quality and peer review activities
• 5 years of progressive experience in healthcare quality management, medical staff, systems improvement, and accreditation standards
• Director level leadership track record is essential
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.