Enterprise Risk Manager | RN | Hospital | Greater Bay Area California
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is representing an outstanding career opportunity near the scenic California Coastline. The hospital has received numerous awards and accolades by third-party organizations and operates with a solid focus on quality. Merge your skills and experience with a team of individuals who are passionate about raising the bar through providing quality, ground-breaking care to patients and the surrounding community.
Combine a fulfilling career move with a living experience that includes sweeping panoramic views, enhanced quality of life, and a town with a strong sense of community, and you have a recipe for success. Beautiful weather and an exciting pace of life have made this area one of the biggest draws in the West. Plus, with top-notch wineries, local access to the arts, and gourmet restaurants, there's always something to enjoy!
The Enterprise Risk Manager will report to the Senior Administrative Director of Quality Management. This integral leadership role will direct others within the health system towards process improvements that will support the reduction of organizational risks in line with the principles of Enterprise Risk Management.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assumes an active role in the department’s Continuous Performance Improvement Program by developing, implementing and assessing Continuous Performance Improvement efforts to reduce risk
• Facilities the Patient Relations program with patients and families with grievances
• Collaborate with other leaders, to develop and implement the enterprise risk management policies, practices, and procedures with a goal of best protecting the health system from defined risks
• Active RN in California or reciprocity
• CPHRM and Enterprise Risk Management Certifications preferred
• 5 years in a healthcare Risk and/or Patient Safety at an acute care facility
• 3 years manager/director level with Enterprise Risk Management
• Tested knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management model and principles
• Proven knowledge of healthcare legal requirements and laws
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit, and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.