Interim Chief Nursing Officer | Immediate Need | Texas
Our client fosters a supportive and friendly work environment where strong relationships are formed with patients, colleagues, leadership, and the community. There is a genuine commitment to superior customer satisfaction and providing services that are efficient and of the highest quality.
This beautiful location in sunny Northern Texas invites you to spend the summer soaking in its rich history, enjoying local restaurants, and embracing its small-town charm. Friendly residents welcome visitors and take pride in sharing their beloved city. Surrounded by natural wonders, there are a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy.
• 40+ bed acute care hospital
• Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
• Plans, organizes, and directs the provision of patient care services
• Supervises department staff and all functions including developing and maintaining nursing, and other assigned departments service objectives, standards of care, policy and procedures, and educational services
• Active Texas RN or Compact license required
• 5 years of directly related hospital management experience at the COO / CNO level required
• Knowledge of the laws and accreditation standards applicable to hospitals
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.