Interim Director of Maternal / Child Health | New Mexico
Our client is a small acute-care hospital with a long-term care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospital is consistently recognized for delivering high-quality patient care and considers patient and employee satisfaction among their primary focus areas.
New Mexico at its most beautiful and welcoming! Outstanding desert landscapes, brilliant sunsets, and stunning night skies make this a perfect place to be on assignment and have a true southwestern experience. With over 300 days of sunshine, you can play year-round, whether it's golf, hiking, biking, climbing mountains or just relaxing in a deck chair as you enjoy the rays in one of the city’s parks. Glorious weather means year-round festivals, music and art events! All that’s missing is You!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develops, implements, and evaluates the processes for patient care activities, and for providing safe nursing care
• Coordinates all patient care activities on the Delivery and Nursery units, manages the department caregivers, and serves as a member of the leadership team
• Active RN New Mexico, Multi-state RN or eligible for reciprocity
• Current CPR (AHA), ACLS, and NRP certifications required
• 3 years of previous nursing management experience required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.