Director of Maternal / Child Health | New Mexico
Our client is a small acute-care hospital with a long-term care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospital is consistently recognized for delivering high-quality patient care and considers patient and employee satisfaction among its primary focus areas.
Welcome to beautiful New Mexico! Outstanding desert landscapes, brilliant sunsets, and stunning night skies make this a perfect place to enjoy the true southwestern experience. With over 300 days of sunshine, you can play year-round, whether it's golf, hiking, biking, climbing mountains, or just relaxing in a deck chair as you enjoy the rays in one of the city’s parks. Glorious weather means year-round festivals, music, and art events!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develops, implements, and evaluates the processes for patient care activities, and for providing safe nursing care
• Coordinates all patient care activities on the Delivery and Nursery units, manages the department caregivers, and serves as a member of the leadership team
• Active RN in New Mexico, multi-state RN or eligible for reciprocity
• 3 years of previous nursing management experience required
• Current CPR (AHA), ACLS, and NRP certifications required
• AWHHON Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification required within 6 months of hire
• STABLE required within 6 months of hire
• CPI certification required within 1 year of hire
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.