Director of Perioperative Services | New Mexico
Our client is a small acute-care hospital with a long-term care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospital is consistently recognized for delivering high-quality patient care and considers patient and employee satisfaction among their primary focus areas.
Welcome to beautiful New Mexico! Outstanding desert landscapes, brilliant sunsets, and stunning night skies make this a perfect place to enjoy the true southwestern experience. With over 300 days of sunshine, you can play year-round, whether it's golf, hiking, biking, climbing mountains or just relaxing in a deck chair as you enjoy the rays in one of the city’s parks. Glorious weather means year-round festivals, music, and art events!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide safe, prudent and economical nursing care according to regulatory standards
• Coordinate all patient care and safety activities in Surgical Services
• Manages the department routines, caregivers, and serve as a member of the leadership team
• Serves as a positive representation of the medical center within the hospital and out in the community
• Active RN in New Mexico, multi-state RN or eligible for reciprocity
• 5 years progressive experience in perioperative nursing
• 3 years Nursing management experience preferred
• Current CPR (AHA), ACLS and PALS certification
• CNOR certification upon hire or within 1 year of hire date
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.