Director of Acute Care Nursing | New England
Galileo Search is conducting a search for a Director of Acute Care Nursing for one of our preferred Client hospitals in New England. Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
Combine a fulfilling career with a living experience that includes enhanced quality of life in a town with a strong sense of community, and you have a recipe for success. This vibrant area receives high marks for housing and overall livability; you will find this to be the perfect location for your next career opportunity!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• 200+ bed, Level II trauma facility
• Provides oversight for the overall growth and development of the department, incorporating the objectives, policies, and procedures of the nursing department and hospital services
• Responsible for effective leadership, assuring clinical excellence, supporting professional development, promoting teamwork, collaboration, and accountability, and managing the business of the unit
• Ensures regulatory compliance with TJC, CMS, and state regulatory bodies
• 6 direct reports, 300 FTEs
• Active RN required
• Experiencing using CERNER preferred
• 5 years of progressive leadership experience required across patient care areas
• 5 years of Clinical background in Critical Care, Med Surg or Telemetry
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.