System Director of Perioperative Services | New England
Galileo Search is conducting a search for a System Director of Perioperative Services for one of our preferred Client healthcare systems in New England. Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
Combine a fulfilling career with a living experience that includes enhanced quality of life in a town with a strong sense of community, and you have a recipe for success. This vibrant area receives high marks for housing and overall livability; you will find this to be the perfect location for your next career opportunity!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Demonstrates excellent clinical skills, promotes interdepartmental relationships, models professional behavior uses effective communication strategies, act as a role model for staff, and contributes to meeting the mission and goals of the hospital and its values
• Promotes the Nursing Philosophy of the nursing organization and the leadership philosophy of the hospital
• Collaborates with other disciplines to design, implement, evaluate, and/or adapt systems of care to achieve targeted clinical and fiscal outcomes
• Applies a systematic process (e.g., nursing process) for program planning and resource allocation for populations of patients
• Ensures that the physical environment on the patient care units promotes quality patient outcomes according to TJC and other regulatory agencies' requirements
• Creates and maintains a culture of service excellence on each Perioperative patient unit
• Promotes clinical excellence through applied clinical knowledge, leadership, and research utilization
• Active RN required
• Experiencing using CERNER preferred
• 5 years of leadership experience in patient care services
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.