Surgery Center Administrator/Director | RN or Non-RN | Wyoming
If you are a career pioneer, looking for a new destination in your professional and personal life, please read on…
Galileo Search is conducting a national executive search for an experienced Surgery Center Director. The organization encompasses a city-centric 90-bed acute care hospital, clinic system, rehab / long-term care facilities, and a surgery center.
It’s all about livability, and this location is like no other. While the city would qualify as the remote Western United States, there is a strong economy with thriving energy industries and an abundant supply of natural resources. For those that enjoy such outdoor activities as hunting, fishing, rodeos, motocross, ice skating, baseball- softball-basketball, hiking, boating, sightseeing, and golfing, this location is all about you! Bundle in foodie/dining venues, shopping, world-class fitness & recreation facilities, art centers & festivals, along with nearby famous monuments & historic sites. There is a high standard of living, varied/reasonable housing options, and a highly rated public & private education system with the best/most current technology, and a low teacher to student ratio. The area is also known for cattle ranching, agriculture, abundant wildlife, and vast wide-open spaces.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsibilities will include leadership, direction, and administration on all Surgery Center’s activities
• Communicates with the VP of Patient Services about current trends, problems, and activities in the medical field to facilitate policy making
• As part of the administrative management team, plans, recommends, initiates, implements, and evaluates new initiatives
• Coordinates, with the Medical Staff and other center personnel, the monitoring of activities to ensure fulfillment of the community's needs for quality health care
• Coordinates the marketing plan and public relations programs
• Makes recommendation on policy positions regarding administrative and legislative matters
• Manages the long-range financial development and management of the center
• Coordinates with members of the management team to ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies
• Communicates the center’s philosophy and objectives related to staff performance standards, policies and procedures, job classifications, and compliance with government regulations
• Oversee the operations of the business office
• Participates and coordinates the selection and training of new management team members
• Ensure the center is compliant with all HIPAA regulations
• Evaluates ongoing patient care and reports significant patient problems to other members of the management team.
• Maintains facility State, CLIA, and DEA licensure
• Two to three years of directly related management experience at the executive level, including one or more years of experience in the administration of a health care organization
• Solid PC and related software skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work with staff, physicians, patients, and families
• Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration required; Master’s Degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.