Cath Lab Manager | RN | Wyoming / Rocky Mountains
Galileo Search is conducting a national search for an experienced healthcare Cath Lab Manager. The organization encompasses a city-centric 90-bed acute care hospital, clinic system, rehab / long-term care facilities, and a surgery center.
It’s all about livability, and this location is like no other. While the city would qualify as the remote Western United States, there is a strong economy with thriving energy industries and an abundant supply of natural resources. For those that enjoy such outdoor activities as hunting, fishing, rodeos, motocross, ice skating, baseball- softball-basketball, hiking, boating, sightseeing, and golfing, this location is all about you! Bundle in foodie/dining venues, shopping, world-class fitness & recreation facilities, art centers & festivals, along with nearby famous monuments & historic sites. There is a high standard of living, varied/reasonable housing options, and a highly rated public & private education system with the best/most current technology, and a low teacher to student ratio. The area is also known for cattle ranching, agriculture, abundant wildlife, and vast wide-open spaces.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Coordinates daily staffing productivity and monitors daily schedule. Adjusts assignments and schedules as cath lab schedule warrants
• Ensures a healthy team environment by role-modeling, participating in patient care and redirecting staff as needed to focus on patient care and adherence to the unit’s safety, risk management, and standard precautions
• Collaborates in the development of departmental goals and objectives
• Participates in the development of departmental policies and procedures and monitors compliance with standards of clinical practice
• Rounds on patients to ensure that service expectations are met and develops action plans to address immediate concerns to provide service recovery
• Assists with addressing nurse/patient/customer issues to assure the highest level of service delivery are achieved
• Assists in the planning and implementation of the department in-service training
• Assists in developing and leading the quality improvement process
• Collaborates with physicians and other health care team members in communicating the plan of care and anticipated outcomes for the patient
• Assist in the development of department budget and maintain fiscal compliance
• Evaluate new procedures and equipment to ensure maximum efficiencies for the department
• Minimum two years of experience in a cardiac cath lab and one year of supervisory experience
• NCDR Registry experience preferred
• In-Service Training experience preferred
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office applications and Electronic Medical Records preferred
• Ability to work well with physicians, employees, patients, and others
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.