Interim Emergency Department Director | California
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Are you ready for an assignment at a hospital whose employees genuinely enjoy working there and consider their coworkers to be like a family? Our client is an award-winning facility that employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing the quality of life for their patients.
This California location is among the most sought after in the state! It's a fantastic place to be on assignment any time of year. Offering outdoor adventures, this culturally rich and diverse city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping, and local access to the arts. Additionally, its central location allows for short road trips to many sought after destinations.
• Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer
• 50 FTEs
• Collaborates cooperatively and supportively with the members of the medical staff to provide emergency services for all patients who present to the emergency department
• Works in partnership with, and supports, the heads of diagnostic and therapeutic services to ensure that house staff services are appropriate, and monitors community needs providing significant input into EMS system and disaster planning
• Provides leadership, planning, organization, staffing, coordination, and evaluation for the emergency department, a clinical decision unit, house supervisors and scheduler activities
• Helps build enthusiasm, stability, teamwork, and competence among employees through supervision, individualized evaluation and counseling, and training
• Ensures departmental policies are known, understood, and implemented by the emergency department staff
• Monitors correctness and appropriateness of emergency department records; implements corrective intervention as required in association with medical records and quality assurance mechanisms
• Minimum 3 years of clinical Emergency Department experience required
• Minimum 2 years of progressive management experience preferred
• A Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.