Interim Director of Total Rewards / Compensation & Benefits | Hospital | California
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Are you ready for an assignment at a hospital whose employees genuinely enjoy working there and consider their coworkers to be like a family? Our client is an award-winning facility that employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing the quality of life for their patients.
This California location is among the most sought after in the state! It's a fantastic place to be on assignment any time of year. Offering outdoor adventures, this culturally rich and diverse city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping, and local access to the arts. Additionally, its central location allows for short road trips to many sought after destinations.
• Reports to the Vice President of Operations
• Senior Level Human Resources role
• Directs the planning, design, implementation, and administration of compensation, benefits, Worker’s Compensation, and leave management functions of the organization
• Supervises employees, provides direction, coaches, trains and develops, and manages performance to company goals and expectations
• Oversees the review and effectiveness of compensation and benefits practices, programs, policies, and guidelines; This includes physician and executive compensation
• Collaborates in the development of a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, retirement, and other ancillary benefits and initiatives
• Researches and analyzes trends affecting pay, and benefits to assess how the organization can improve its practices
• Ensures compliance with all compensation and benefits regulations
• Maintains positive and strong relationships with external partners
• Knowledgable of applicable Local, State and Federal employment laws
• Track record of navigating/working with all levels within an organization
• HR core functions of benefits, compensation, and compliance
• Experience with physician and executive compensation is preferred
• Union experience highly preferred
• Experience in healthcare is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required
• A Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.