Radiology Technologist | Diagnostic | Daytona Beach, Florida
Galileo Search is conducting a search for an experienced Radiology Technologist – CT for a healthcare system in the fantastic Daytona Beach Area.
Like so many of Florida’s beachfront destinations, many of the things that make them a great vacation destination also make them a great place to live. This coastal metro area is no exception. Residents can enjoy sunny beaches, parks, boating & cruises, deep sea fishing, golfing, car races, museums, theaters, performing arts centers, historic sites, antique markets, world-class shopping, local eateries, farmers markets, cycling, and parasailing to name a few. There is also quick access to adjoining towns and communities with a wide variety of living choices, schools, and colleges.
• Performs diagnostic procedures and patient care and follow up as appropriate
• Includes general diagnostic procedures to advanced procedures involving specialized areas
• Makes independent decisions and performs well under stress
• Experience in providing care for newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients
• Performs services in accordance to an accepted standard of practice and demonstrates expertise in minimizing radiation exposure to the patient, self and other members of the health care team
• Maintain certification according to the State, National and Medical Center regulations
• Licensed by the State of Florida or able to obtain upon hire
• Demonstrate all necessary skills and knowledge of section computer and equipment technology
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support) or obtained upon hire
• A graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology; a four-year program is preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.