Interim Accreditation Consultant | Immediate Need | NYC / Manhattan
Our client has been consistently ranked as one of America’s Best Hospitals and has been nationally recognized for providing the highest quality medical care in the area. The organization is a leader in clinical care and research, and through educational programming, they are improving the future of healthcare.
This area is known for stunning architecture and known for its access to the arts, a vibrant music scene, exceptional restaurants, and outstanding shopping. The location boasts activities to satisfy even the most well-traveled professional at any time of day!
• Reports to the Senior Director of Administration
• Provides direction and oversight for regulatory and accreditation compliance including TJC, State, and Federal agencies
• Assists in continuous preparedness for accreditation, licensure, and regulatory surveys
• Evaluates and recommends improvement to ensure adherence to relevant regulatory and accreditation standards
• Supports and monitors the progress of corrective action plans/improvement projects and provides feedback on regulatory compliance
• Provides comprehensive reports to stakeholders, as appropriate, on accreditation and regulatory requirements
• Implements educational presentations to facilitate continuous survey readiness and compliance with regulatory standards
• Serves as a resource on accreditation and regulatory issues
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a clinical healthcare environment required
• Significant TJC experience required
• Experience in clinical operations and/or experience working in performance improvement, patient safety, risk management or quality management areas in the healthcare environment
• Knowledge of Quality Improvement methodology, group facilitation, project management, and healthcare regulatory event reporting requirements
• Previous accreditation/regulatory readiness experience required
• A Master’s Degree is required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.