Interim Talent Acquisition Recruiter | Healthcare | Arizona
Our client is a short-term acute care hospital focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care services. The staff is incredibly supportive, and the management team fosters a collaborative learning and working environment.
Are you ready for an Arizona adventure? Things are different in the desert, the sky is bigger, the stars are brighter, and the sunsets stop you in your tracks. Projected against this rich backdrop is a panorama of urban sophistication, area resorts & spas that soothe the soul, restaurants with inspired cuisine & inspiring patio views, and golf courses that attract players year-round. This will undoubtedly be a great way to spend your next assignment and experience the best that Arizona has to offer!
• Develop strong working relationships with hiring managers
• Use comprehensive data to develop recruiting strategies
• Research and recommend sources for active and passive recruitment
• Use social networking and professional sites to source candidates
• Generate applicant pools; screen, assess, and interview applicants
• Check references and evaluate for suitability
• Provide recommendation for selection of hires
• Determine and negotiate salary offers
• Partner with local colleges to promote appropriate opportunities
• Consistently communicate the status of open positions with hiring managers
• Advise hiring managers of compliance with employment laws and regulations
• Maintain an organized system for maintenance of all position and applicant files
• Maintain accurate information on sourcing activity, and resources of current and for future recruitment activity
• Identify possible solutions to complex issues
• Experience in healthcare preferred
• Experience working with an ATS
• A minimum of 2-5 years in a recruiting role
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.