Chief Executive Officer | Transitional Care Facility | Illinois
Our client is committed to fostering professional growth and dedicated healthcare teams that make them the provider of choice. They embrace a diverse workforce and understand that hiring outstanding people is the key to providing quality care!
A vibrant location that boasts both historic neighborhoods combined with the best of modern living. You can take full advantage of world-class museums, lively shopping districts, a thriving arts community and culture scene and the various attractions, events, and recreational activities happening throughout the city, every single day. The residents of this area enjoy a very active and diverse social and cultural environment. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your career, while enjoying the finer things in life!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure that affordable health care is provided by the acquisition, utilization, and organization of human, financial and physical resources and develop improved techniques and practices
• Establish long-range plans to support the hospital’s values, vision, customer service, and general objectives
• Organize hospital functions through delegation of duties, appropriate departmentalization and maintaining accountability from managers
• Recommend hospital policy positions to the Governing Board regarding legislation, government, administrative policy, and other public policies
• Design and implement an effective Business Plan to meet hospital occupancy goals and objectives
• Recommend personnel policies to support patient care and ensure maintenance of accurate and complete personnel records
• Review and act on inspecting agencies’ reports
• Prepare annual budget including internal financial controls
• Integrate the hospital with the community through effective communication and public relations
• Maintain professional affiliations to enhance professional growth and remain current with the latest trends in hospital administration
• Minimum of two years of experience at Chief Executive Officer level preferred
• Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty required; Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred; Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.