Interim Patient Safety Consultant | Sunny California
Our Client: A Technologically Advanced Top Ranking / Best-Places-to-Work Healthcare Organization with a Gold Seal of Approval
Utilizing breakthrough technologies and forward-thinking patient care, this organization focuses on providing the highest quality care and the best possible experience for patients. The highly supportive leadership team supports continuous education and offer opportunities for advancement. The professionals working at this facility genuinely love their jobs and enjoy the camaraderie and family atmosphere provided by their coworkers.
This location boasts rolling hills, vineyards, theaters, shopping and activities galore; you won’t ever find yourself with nothing to do in your off time! Small town charm combines with an easy drive to major metro areas, making it the perfect setting for your next assignment.
• Reports to the Director of Patient Safety
• Coordinates patient safety protocols, presents education to staff, provides safety assessments, develops strategy, and reinforces a safe organizational culture
• Assists in the general patient safety functions utilizing the Midas System, running RCA reports
• Investigates patient safety issues using event analysis methodology to conduct critical incident reviews (Critical Event Analysis, • Root Cause Analysis, FMEA-Failure Mode Effects Analysis) of adverse patient events and near miss events
• Must be willing to commit to at least six months
• New Construction experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.