Senior Quality Consultant – Accreditation, Licensing & Regulatory | New Hospital Construction | Sunny California
Our Client: A Technologically Advanced Top Ranking / Best-Places-to-Work Healthcare Organization with a Gold Seal of Approval
Utilizing breakthrough technologies and forward-thinking patient care, this organization focuses on providing the highest quality care and the best possible experience for patients. The professionals working at this facility genuinely love their jobs and enjoy the camaraderie and family atmosphere provided by their coworkers.
This location boasts rolling hills, vineyards, theaters, shopping and activities galore; you won’t ever find yourself with nothing to do in your off time! Small town charm combines with an easy drive to major metro areas, making it the perfect setting for your next assignment.
• Assignment reports to the Director of Accreditation/Quality/Safety
• Will manage new construction accreditation, licensing, and regulatory compliance preparation
• Responsible for coordinating with staff on prep work for licensing, to include all training of staff, education, and conducting mock surveys to prepare tor TJC extensive survey at the end of the year
• The Consultant will be very visible and involved in the performance of a broad range of performing professional administrative, analytical and consultative duties related to assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating monitoring and evaluating the regulatory compliance strategies
• Collaborates regularly with risk management, quality, compliance, and operational managers/directors to continually improve the regulatory accreditation compliance, patient safety, and outcomes of care
• Coordinates and monitors required actions, including those for clinical regulatory approvals to assure occupancy readiness
• Provides regulatory guidance regarding licensure regulations related to clinical professional scope-of-practice and definition of the scope of duties for unlicensed personnel; assists in the investigations and fact-finding related to clinician professional scope-of-practice and professional licensure matters
• Researches proposed and new regulatory and accreditation requirements related to patient care and translates relevant issues to leadership, existing task forces, quality improvement teams, committees, management, and others in the development, revisions, and review of policies, processes, and services to ensure ongoing compliance with standards
• Develops and maintains relationships and effective communication with all levels of the medical staff, managers, and staff to facilitate problem identification and resolution; models exemplary customer service standards
• Project Management experience for a start-up hospitals or expansions/additions highly preferred
• Knowledge of accreditation, regulatory, licensing and other standards, requirements, and guidelines applicable to hospitals, specifically TJC, CMS Conditions of Participation, Title 22, California Business & Professions Code, California Health, and Safety Code, California Medical Association-Institute for Medical Quality, National Committee on Quality Assurance
• A high level of interpersonal skills is required to develop relationships with colleagues and clients, gain the cooperation of others and communicate effectively
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills for management meetings and preparation of plans and reports
• Attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
• Available to work a full-time schedule at client-site Monday – Friday or as needed
• A Bachelor’s Degree required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.