Accreditation Services Manager | RN Required | Coastal Southeast
Galileo Search is conducting a search for an Accreditation Services Manager for our award-winning client who employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing the quality of life for their patients.
This gem of a setting offers a close-knit community of friendly locals, beautiful beaches, lovely restaurants, and an exceptional cost of living. The temperate climate and natural beauty of this location make it the perfect spot for the next step in your career; not to mention an exciting new lifestyle!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversees Program Development: Manages and directs implementation of TJC’s Hospital Accreditation Standards Manual program
• Chairs the monthly Continuous Survey Readiness Committee meetings for the two (2) hospitals
• Directs the planning, development, implementation, and refinement of the Health System’s CSR program, with the goal of maintaining full TJC Accreditation
• Manages Health System compliance with TJC and other accrediting organizations, including CMS and the Department of Community Health
• Cultivates and manages Health System relationships with accreditation organizations
• Provides direct oversight of the Health System’s electronic policy system to ensure compliance with TJC, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and other Federal, State, and local regulations
• Facilitates and coaches leadership, team members, and physicians in best practices and process improvements, and provides ongoing education on new regulations to achieve organizational goals
• Active Nursing License required
• Upon completion of two (2) years of experience in the position, individual will be expected to obtain certification from TJC as a Joint Commission Certified Accreditation Professional
• Must possess strong leadership skills (i.e., task completion, motivation) and be able to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
• Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
• Interpersonal skills required to interact and partner at various levels, both internal and external, on behalf of the Health System
• Display proficiency in computer skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.