Manager, Accreditation Services | Hospital | Southern Charm Meets the Sea
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is actively recruiting for an experienced Accreditation Services Manager. Our Client is an award-winning, nonprofit health care system based in the coastal Southeast.
Live/Work/Play: This gem of a setting offers a close-knit community of friendly locals, beautiful beaches, foody-worthy restaurants, and an exceptional cost of living for a coastal location. The area is also known for it's Victorian-era historic district, centuries-old oak trees, shopping, vast marshlands, and natural, historical attractions.
The surrounding islands offer coastal resorts, national monuments, parks, and superb golf clubs. This outstanding career opportunity, coastal location, and temperate climate make it the perfect spot for the next step in your career; not to mention an exciting new lifestyle!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversees Program Development
• Managesand directs implementation of TJC’s Hospital Accreditation StandardsManual program
• Chairs the monthly Continuous SurveyReadiness Committee meetings for the two (2) hospitals
• Directs the planning, development,implementation, and refinement of the Health System’s CSR program
• Manages Health System compliance withTJC and other accrediting organizations, including CMS and the Departmentof Community Health
• Cultivates and manages Health Systemrelationships with accreditation organizations
• Provides direct oversight of theHealth System’s electronic policy system to ensure compliance with TJC,Medicare Conditions of Participation, and other Federal, State, and localregulations
• Facilitates and coaches leadership,team members, and physicians in best practices and process improvements,and provides ongoing education on new regulations to achieveorganizational goals
• 3 years experience in managing hospital accreditation programs and experience in working in a hospital quality department with responsibility for managing accreditation functions
• Must possess strong leadership skills (i.e., task completion, motivation) and be able to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
• Organized and detail-oriented; capable of handling multiple priorities, and working independently
• Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
• Interpersonal skills required to interact and partner at various levels, both internal and external, on behalf of the Health System
• Display proficiency in general computer skills
• Possess strong analytical skills
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.