Interim Director of Performance Improvement | Alaska
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Interim Director of Performance Improvement. This high-profile assignment will provide leadership and direction for continuous improvement of the quality of care, safety and risk management programs across the continuum of care.
Here's the opportunity for the Alaskan Adventure you've been dreaming of. An unparalleled personal and professional experience awaits. This is your chance to practice in a unique healthcare environment that will, no doubt, be an experience you'll always remember!
• 6+ month assignment
• 3 FTEs
• Responsible for the leadership, strategic direction and management of the day-to-day activities of all Performance Improvement/Quality and Risk Management programs
• Oversees accreditation, infection prevention and control, employee health screening, patient safety, risk management, compliance, credentialing, coordination of regulatory and accreditation compliance survey, and all other quality related activities
• Must possess strong and proven experience leading teams through TJC surveys
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or similar certification preferred
• Minimum five years of healthcare administration or performance improvement management experience required
• Minimum three years of experience in supervising healthcare professionals
• BSN or comparable clinical bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.