Interim Rehabilitation Services Manager | Washington State
Are you ready to work with a committed staff focused on providing exceptional care to a diverse population? Our Client provides a supportive management team and fosters a quality driven; patient focused, team environment where continuous learning is a priority.
The location offers the spectacular beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Steeped in local history, scenic byways, unique shopping, cultural events, and an abundance of outdoor activities, like the visitors to this area you may find it difficult to leave!
• Reports to the Chief Clinical Officer
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall day-to-day operations of the Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services (i.e., Acute Care, Skilled and Non-Skilled, Swing Bed, and Outpatient Services), Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards and government guidelines
• Maintains performance improvement activities and participates in QI activities
• Assures competency of all Rehabilitation Services staff and provides clinical education opportunities
• Formulates the budget and maintains efficient, service-oriented, and cost-effective operation of the Department while ensuring adequate staffing levels and compliance with all State and Federal Regulations to meet the service needs of the hospital, district, and patients
• Minimum of 5 years of Physical Therapy experience and 2-3 years management experience preferred
• Experience with Swing Bed Program and Custodial/Restorative Care preferred
• Thorough understanding of the Patient Continuum of Care and associated Practice Guidelines preferred
• Good base knowledge of Insurance and documentation guidelines as they apply to all Therapy Services, highly preferred
• Masters or Doctorate Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.