Interim Executive: Physician & Ambulatory Services Consultant | COO | Northeastern, US
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Galileo Search is representing a high-profile interim assignment for an Interim Executive: Physician & Ambulatory Services (Chief Operating Officer / COO level experience). A proven track record in medical group operations with a large ambulatory component is required. The selected Consultant must be an expert at developing effective and efficient medical group structures, improving overall performance, driving key projects, and establishing strong physician relationships.
• Providing strategic direction to implement a transformative clinical vision and agenda
• Oversees ambulatory physician practices and supports inpatient and diagnostic professional services
• Building cohesion around a common clinical vision
• Aligning strategic and economic incentives and advancing quality improvement and patient safety initiatives
• Collaborating with the organization's leaders to develop further the continued growth of clinical services
• Promoting a system-wide model/culture while dismantling silos
• Building integration across the continuum of care
• Advancing the operational quality and performance for physician practices
• Serving as a catalyst for the advancement of clinical excellence, clinical performance/accountability, and clinical alignment
• Contributing to the strategic agenda including business strategies (prioritization of programs, markets, growth), clinical strategies (development of protocols, safety and quality targets, other clinical standards), and marketing strategies
• Providing guidance on the changing medical landscape, the continuum of care and future opportunities
• 5 plus years of experience in a proven leadership role directing and running the day-to-day operations of a medical practice organization
• Knowledge of the organization dynamics of physician/hospital organizations
• Ability to prioritize and simultaneously manage several projects/issues
• Significant ambulatory experience/physician management experience required
• Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) and/or Six Sigma Lean a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with and influence providers, leaders, and staff at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's degree in health care administration, business administration, or health administration is HIGHLY preferred
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at: www.galileosearch.com.
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.