Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Manager | Alabama
Supportive Executive Leadership Team | Dedicated & Compassionate Staff
Be a Key Member of The Transition of Care Team
Ranks in Top 25 U.S. Places for Low Cost of Living | Affordable Housing | Low Property Tax | Great Cost of Living
Surrounded by Pristine Lakes | A Few Hour’s Drive to Majestic Mountain Ranges or The Gulf of Mexico Beaches
Our client is ranked among the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals based on measures of overall organizational performance, patient care, operational efficiency, and financial stability. They were also ranked in the top 15 Health Systems nationwide. The organization credits its success to visionary leadership, a hospital-wide culture of excellence and openness to adopting new technologies and techniques.
Located in the heart of the South, the area offers colorful falls, mild winters, and excellent proximity to the Gulf Coast and the mountains. The city is filled with historical landmarks, performing arts centers, excellent choices of colleges and schools as well as sporting activities and dining options to keep even the most active resident very happy.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supervise a staff of 7
• Streamlining patient assistance program, the growth of prescription capture, clinic and employee prescriptions
• Championing a team-centric work model
• Pharmacist in Charge
• Developing and managing partnerships with the transition of the care team
• Assuring safe medication use across the ambulatory setting, avoidance of polypharmacy
• Ensuring 340B compliance and management of revenue/net margin
• Inventory optimization, contract optimization
• Collaboration with the Transition of Care team, Case Management, Clinic Providers, Nurses, and other unit Managers to optimize the financial performance of the business unit
• Works closely in collaboration with specialty pharmacy to optimize business volume
• Supervising and training employees, to include organizing and prioritizing work assignments (i.e., Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Buyers)
• 3 -5 years of retail/ambulatory care experience preferred
• 1-2 years of leadership/recent management experience
• Pharmacy license in the State of Alabama or eligible for licensure
• Must have controlled substance certificate valid in the State of Alabama for the current year
• Commitment to continuing education, including relevant topics of 340B, finance, the transition of care, pharmacy law in addition to clinical care
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, preferably with lean process development experience
• Flexible and ability to work from broad directions and self-motivated
• A graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy; PharmD degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.