Chief Nursing Officer | Texas
Galileo Search is conducting an executive search for a Chief Nursing Officer. Are you ready to work with a team of committed and dedicated professionals who support each other like family? Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
This multi-cultural paradise offers an amazing cost of living, great schools, low crime rates, and an unparalleled quality of life! This area is booming economically and offers an abundance of arts and culture, friendly locals, and a rich local history, providing a formula for personal & professional success!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Collaborates with hospital leadership and medical staff to identify and develop new patient care programs, policies, and procedures
• Develops and implements a program to measure, assess and improve the quality of nursing care provided by the organization
• Coordinates with nursing and medical staff to develop policies, procedures and practice standards for the nursing department
• Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to nursing services and healthcare
• Provides leadership to guide the use of current technologies and is a recognized thought leader for the use of future technologies supporting nursing practice
• Collaborates on selection and implementation of information systems at all levels of the organization
• Analyzes nursing turnover and retention rates; Implements strategies to enhance retention and reduce turnover
• Promotes the use of evidenced-based practice, research, and performance improvement to guide decision-making
• Manages resources to support quality patient care, services, and patient/associate safety
• Develops analytics to predict future resource/program needs
• Creates and implements a succession planning strategy for the key site and specialty nursing leaders
• Supports development, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs in alignment with the nursing system and assures formal education, certification and career development through annual goal setting
• Minimum 7 years of leadership/management experience in nursing and hospital operations required
• Must possess a strong background in quality, process improvement, and evidence-based practice
• Thorough understanding of all elements of health care delivery including process improvement, strategy, business planning, operations, and finances
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff, physicians, patients, and patient's families
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required; Master’s Degree in Nursing required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.