Chief Nursing Officer | New Mexico
Our client is a small acute-care hospital with a long-term care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospital is consistently recognized for delivering high-quality patient care and considers patient and employee satisfaction among their primary focus areas.
Welcome to beautiful New Mexico! Outstanding desert landscapes, brilliant sunsets, and stunning night skies make this a perfect place to enjoy the true southwestern experience. With over 300 days of sunshine, you can play year-round, whether it's golf, hiking, biking, climbing mountains or just relaxing in a deck chair as you enjoy the rays in one of the city’s parks. Glorious weather means year-round festivals, music and art events!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reports to the CEO and will assume an active leadership role with the governing body, medical staff, and other leaders in the development, implementation, and modification of key systems and processes
• Provides strategic and operational oversight and direction to assigned areas and departments
• Monitors and evaluates key activities
• Mentors/coaches assigned leaders to improve individual and team performance and outcomes
• Minimum 5 years of experience hospital clinical experience required
• Minimum 7 years of progressive responsibility in healthcare, including department director level responsibility required
• Must possess the knowledge of current theoretical approaches to the delivery of Nursing Care and the strategies for examining and applying relevant concepts, as well as knowledge of current Leadership, Management, and Quality Improvement concepts and the ability to participate in developing and implementing organizational strategies to address opportunities to improve the delivery of care to patients
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or health related field required; Master’s Degree in Nursing or health related field required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.