Clinical Education Coordinator | RN Required | Indiana
Our client is a nationwide, award-winning, transitional care system focused on providing the highest quality of care and ensuring patients receive the right care for the right duration to support shorter lengths of stay and ongoing wellness.
This organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities. Combine that with friendly locals, a moderate climate, and plenty of cultural activities, restaurants, and exciting nightlife. This location is a perfect spot to balance your next career challenge and quality of life!
• Develops monthly education calendar
• Conducts corporate compliance agreement training, and other needed staff education
• Participates in the development of short-term and long-term educational goals based on identified needs through Quality Council and annual assessments
• Collaborates with managers to evaluate staff competency
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an acute care Medical/Surgical and ICU/CCU setting
• Knowledge needed in General Nursing, Intensive Care Unit, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Leadership, Med/Surgical, Critical Care, telemetry, post-acute, emergency, and step down
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or other related field required; Master’s Degree in Nursing or other healthcare related field preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.