Interim Nurse Manager, Behavioral Health | Immediate Need | 2 Openings | Virginia
We have immediate interim opportunities for two experienced Nurse Managers of Behavioral Health. Our Client is part of a healthcare system proud to offer a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs committed to providing excellence in quality patient care.
Breathtaking scenery, friendly locals, and an amazing variety of activities make this the perfect spot for your next assignment! Steeped in local history, this coastal location provides pristine beaches, museums, art galleries, foodie worthy restaurants, and unique shopping venues to tempt even the busiest traveler!
• 45 FTEs
• Reports to the Program Director of Behavioral Health
• Oversees all aspects of care provided on Adult Services or Child/Adolescent Services
• Assists with interviewing, hiring, and staffing
• Oversees staffing for each shift and fosters positive, cohesive interactions with staff and other members of the interdisciplinary team
• Has 24-hour oversight and accountability of units
• Minimum of three years of behavioral health experience required
• One year of management experience preferred
• Current BLS is required
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry