Director of Inpatient Nursing | Wyoming
This is an opportunity to work at a facility whose leaders have great vision and a staff focused on providing quality patient care. It offers a family atmosphere, where everyone works as a team. This is a great environment to build your skills, apply your experience and advance your career.
What more can you ask for when you combine unparalleled natural surroundings with an extraordinary quality of life? The location couldn’t be more ideal, from an excellent cost of living, excellent schools, friendly locals, and an abundance of outdoor adventures and activities!
• Provides leadership, administrative direction, budget management, and staffing for patient care
• Assures compliance with regulatory standards and departmental / organizational policies & procedures
• Provides care to neonate through geriatric patient populations
• Fosters a culture of patient safety on the units
• Minimum of three years of supervisory experience required, ideally at the Director level
• ICU, Med/Surg, and Emergency Department (ER) experience required
• AACN or ENA certifications preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required; Master’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.