Interim CNO – Behavioral Health | Texas
We have an immediate interim opportunity for an experienced Chief Nursing Officer with current experience in an acute care, behavioral health environment.
Surrounded by natural beauty, this location combines the best of small-town living and a short drive to a major city. From year-round outdoor activities and mild climate to culture, shopping, foodie worthy restaurants, and sporting events, this is the perfect place to spend your next assignment!
• Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
• Responsible for the clinical practice of nursing which includes directing all services provided by the Nursing Services Department
• Ensures the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, programs and services consistent with the facility's goals and objectives
• Actively participates in a leadership role by consulting with facility management in designing and providing total patient care and services
• Acute psychiatric care experience required
• Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible positions as head of nursing, managing multiple departments preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required; Master’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.