System Director of Care Management | Maine
Galileo Search is conducting a search for System Director of Case Management for one of our preferred Client hospitals Maine. Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
Combine a fulfilling career with a living experience that includes an enhanced quality of life in a town with a strong sense of community, and you have a recipe for success. This vibrant area receives high marks for housing and overall livability; you will find this to be the perfect location for your next career opportunity!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• High-profile role that reports to the Chief Quality Officer
• Will execute across all areas, the system’s strategic vision of Care Management, including planning, directing and coordinating care management initiatives
• The principal focus is to achieve high quality, cost-effective care across the continuum of services provided by the organization
• The position requires a balance of evidence-informed clinical knowledge, strong business acumen and effective collaboration at the enterprise, hospital, ambulatory practice and community levels with multi-disciplinary clinicians, senior administrators, and executives
• Minimum of five years of acute care Case Management Leadership experience required
• Case Management certification required
• Experience leading Care Management in a multi-site acute care environment required
• MSN, MHA, or MBA required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.