Interim Senior Director of Quality & Accreditation | Massachusetts
Our client is a nationally recognized, growing teaching hospital. This is an opportunity to work at a facility whose leaders have great vision and a staff focused on providing quality patient care. It offers a family atmosphere, where everyone works as a team — what a great time and place to apply your experience and leverage your specialized expertise.
The area is steeped in history and known for local access to the arts, exceptional restaurants, and outstanding shopping: a colorful coastal city with rich maritime heritage, beautiful architecture, and a storied past embraced by the locals. The location boasts activities to satisfy even the most well-traveled professional at any time of day!
• This high-profile assignment reports to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
• Responsible for planning, administration, and monitoring the consistent readiness of all quality management, regulatory requirements, and quality improvement processes
• Oversees and coordinates all hospital efforts to monitor and maintain compliance with all regulatory, State, Federal government, and The Joint Commission standards and CMS Conditions of Participation (COPs)
• Participates in Performance Improvement activities such as Root Cause Analysis or Healthcare Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (HFMEA). Implements solutions borne out of a Root Cause Analysis or HFMEA
• Provides overall direction for quality, risk management, patient safety, patient experience, Lean Projects, Infection Prevention, and Medical Staff Credentialing; ensuring that the achievement of the established quality and patient safety objectives are met
• Five current years of acute care leadership and quality management/accreditation experience
• Lean certification and experience preferred
• Strategic thinker that can navigate tactically
• Flexibility to travel to client site and work a full-time (M-F) schedule
• Master’s Degree in healthcare, behavioral science, or related field required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.