Talent Acquisition Consultant - Nursing | Maine
Galileo Search is conducting a search for a Talent Acquisition Consultant for one of our preferred Client hospitals Maine. Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
Combine a fulfilling career move with a living experience that includes an enhanced quality of life in a town with a strong sense of community, and you have a recipe for success. This vibrant area receives high marks for housing and overall livability; you will find this to be the perfect location for your next career move!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage full life cycle of the recruiting process from specification through the employment offer
• Execute staffing strategies that include, but are not limited to, enhancing diverse recruitment efforts and implementing a plan to adhere to business and staffing team objectives
• Present a qualified candidate pool along with assessments and make hiring recommendations to managers
• Plan and coordinate recruiting events and represent the hospital at job fairs, trade shows, networking, and community events
• Provide consultative, problem-solving support for challenging staffing needs
• Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate and summarize relevant skills and experience
• Manage multiple open requisitions at a time
• Conducts thorough recruitment needs assessments with hiring managers
• Leverage effective sourcing strategies to attract active and passive candidates; Utilize employee referral, recruiting boards, internet, social media, industry and community organizations to build a strong talent pool
• Coach hiring managers on policy/procedural issues
• Execute recruiting practices to conform to all applicable policies, practices, and governmental regulations
• RN preferred
• Experience using HealthcareSource ATS preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five years of experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.