Temporary Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Consultant – Nursing | Hospital | Maine
Galileo Search has an immediate temporary assignment for an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant with one of our preferred client hospitals in Maine.
What a great location to be on assignment! This is the perfect time of year to be heading towards the Northeast for an assignment. Enjoy hiking to see the beautiful fall colors, museums, concerts, historic landmarks, theatre, dining, nightlife, shopping, sightseeing, spas, and so much more.
• 3+ month temporary assignment
• Reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition
• Nurse / Clinical staff recruitment experience in an acute care hospital environment is required
• Knowledge of HR recruiting practices & employment law
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious work relationships with staff, physicians, hospital leadership and department heads, and the general public
• High level of business acumen and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Available to travel and work at client site Monday - Friday
• Bachelor’s Degree
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.