Interim Director of Perioperative Services | Immediate Need | Texas
We have an immediate interim opportunity for an experienced Director of Perioperative Services. Are you ready to work with a team of committed and dedicated professionals who support each other like family? Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
Friendly locals invite you to a location steeped in local history, surrounded by natural wonders. A variety of outdoor activities, art galleries, local wineries, and fantastic restaurants will keep the most adventurous professional very happy!
• Manages 6 Operating Rooms, 3 Outpatient Procedure Rooms, Cath Lab, and Anesthesiology
• 35 FTEs, including two managers
• Provides safe, prudent and economical nursing care according to regulatory standards
• Coordinates all patient care and safety activities in Perioperative Services
• CNOR highly preferred
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Master’s degree highly preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.