Accreditation / Patient Safety Coordinator | Atlanta, GA Metro Area
Galileo Search is conducting an executive search for Accreditation / Patient Safety Coordinator for our award-winning Client in the Atlanta Metro area.
Are you ready to experience a lifestyle rich in old-fashioned Southern hospitality and hometown charm? Combine thriving businesses, abundant cultural and recreational opportunities, exceptional educational facilities, and close proximity to Atlanta…and you’ve got a formula for personal & professional success!
This position, in collaboration with the Director, Quality Resources, other executive leaders, directors and managers of the organization, directs and facilitates an organization-wide program to maintain continuous readiness for accreditation and regulatory surveys.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• As the organization's designated Patient Safety Officer, initiates, integrates, and oversees a comprehensive patient safety program throughout the hospital system
• The Accreditation/Patient Safety Coordinator serves as an expert resource on accreditation, regulatory compliance, and patient safety practices
• Develops recommendations and provides consultation to solve problems related to patient safety and organizational compliance
• Minimum (3) years of experience in a clinical position in a TJC accredited hospital or other similar healthcare organization
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in performance improvement, patient safety, process management, risk management, or accreditation/regulatory/certification coordination required
• Ability to develop recommendations and provide consultation to solve problems related to patient safety and organizational compliance required
• Excellent organizational, communication, problem resolution, and team facilitation skills required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.