Interim Director of Home Care Services | RN | Hospital | Wyoming
Breathtaking Mountain Vistas That are Barely Imaginable | World Renowned National Parks & Forests | Majestic Rivers | Skiing | Hot Springs | Fishing | Recreation | World-Class Shopping & Dining | Nature & Wildlife Abound | A World Reminiscent of The Old West
Competitive Compensation | Lodging | Flights | Rental Car or Mileage | Paid Flights Home
This could be the interim experience you've been dreaming of! An incredible opportunity to work and play while surrounded by unparalleled beauty!
Are you ready to work in a hospital whose administration and staff are known for making our interims feel welcome and supported? Our client is an award-winning facility that employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing quality of life for their patients.
• 3+ month assignment
• Promotes, guides and participates in quality and service excellence on support of the hospital’s Mission, Vision and Values as well as Home Based Services philosophy and goals
• Facilitates the development of home care clinical and administrative policies
• Monitors the activities of home care to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
• Develops, justifies, and maintains the budget for Home Based Services programs
• Evaluates care through review of written OASIS or assessment, planning, intervention, reevaluation, observation, and compliance with established standards of care
• Identifies educational needs of employees and participates in development of educational programs
• Facilitates education of students and other health care professionals in home care
• Active Wyoming RN or eligible for reciprocity required
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated leadership experience in home care and / or hospice required
• Experienced management skills in budgeting, planning and development, management control systems, and interpersonal relations
• Basic computer skills required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.