Safety & Quality Outcomes Coordinator / Performance Improvement Specialist
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Voted as one of the Nation’s ‘Best Places to Work’ this hospital system is growing and changing in very exciting ways. Along with building a new state of the art facility that will serve over one million patients across four states – they have also invested over $50 million in the transformation of one of their well-established hospitals, to ensure their staff has the environment and resources they need to maximize their professional potential.
Nestled in the heart of the Southeast, this organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities. Combine that with friendly locals, a moderate climate, a centralized location to other key cities and you have a formula for both personal and professional advancement!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Identifies, analyzes and interprets data for such improvement opportunity identification
• In cooperation with administration; develop, implement, and monitor evidence-based best practices for the most effective, efficient patient care
• Responsible for coaching and mentoring use of Solutions for Patient Safety tools, concepts, and practices for error reduction, for both patients and staff
• Responsible for input and management of the databases used to benchmark quality, error prevention, patient safety, and process improvement
• Serves as a resource and subject matter expert for staff safety, and error prevention
• Will serve as resident subject matter expert for JC EOC rounds, with the ability to interface with clinical staff and administration to resolve issues
• Minimum five years of hospital experience / management in a clinical setting
• Auditing and analytical experience
• Minimum three years Causal Analysis experience
• Comfortable and savvy performing Safety & JC EOC rounds
• Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate level skills in Excel
• LEAN training preferred
• Bachelor of Nursing degree required | Master of Nursing degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.