Sr. Process Improvement Consultant (Six Sigma, Industrial Engineer, Lean Facilitator) | Hospital | Tennessee
Voted as one of the Nation’s ‘Best Places to Work’ this hospital system is growing and changing in very exciting ways. Along with building a new state of the art facility that will serve over one million patients across four states – they have also invested over $50 million in the transformation of one of their well-established hospitals, to ensure their staff has the environment and resources they need to maximize their professional potential.
Nestled in the heart of the Southeast, this organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities. Combine that with friendly locals, a moderate climate, a centralized location to other key cities and you have a formula for both personal and professional advancement!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Serves as an internal consultant in the areas of process improvement, change management, performance monitoring, and advanced statistical analysis
• Ensures that appropriate process improvement data/reports are distributed promptly, and data is presented in a format that can be readily used to monitor/improve performance
• Serves as a process facilitator and leads departments in optimizing workflows to positively impact financial and operational performance
• Utilizes advanced Lean principles and tools, including value stream maps, standard work, 5s, visual management, facilitation, and project and change management skills to support continuous improvement
• Experience should include leading process improvement projects – preferably in a complex organizational environment
• Applied knowledge of Lean Six Sigma improvement skills required
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification highly preferred
• Bachelor's degree required; Strong preference for industrial/systems engineering, health science/management, business, organizational change, or similar education with a strong component around process analysis and improvement
• Master’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.