Interim Infection Preventionist | Minnesota
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
We have an immediate interim opportunity for an experienced Infection Preventionist with current experience in an acute care hospital environment.
Our client is a non-profit, award-winning, facility focused on providing the highest standards of quality care and unsurpassed levels of service to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes. The environment is positive with a team atmosphere. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
This assignment location is a vibrant city known for its active arts scene, cultural events, historical sites, ample shopping, and amazing outdoor activities. Take time in the evenings to explore foodie-worthy restaurants and amazing nightlife, so much opportunity for adventure makes this an exceptional location for your next assignment!
• 3+ month assignment
• Reports to the Director of Infection Prevention
• Responsible for implementing, facilitating and monitoring infection control prevention standards that impact patients, visitors, volunteers, and healthcare workers
• Serves as a resource to staff and leadership for interpretation of policies, procedures, practice and other related educational needs
• Participates in improving the quality of patient care by identifying risks and initiating appropriate interventions and their outcomes
• Collaborates with leadership to implement and monitor compliance with policies
• Analyzes and reports surveillance findings, patterns, and trends to leadership
• RN or MT or MPH
• CIC preferred
• Minimum 2 years of Infection Prevention experience in acute care hospitals
• EPIC ICON experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Acute Care Hospital
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, RN, Registered Nurse, MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, PhD, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, LTCs, CAHs, acute care, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiology, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, sole practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, HAI, hand hygiene, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, ICRA – Infection Control Risk Assessment, performance measurement, outbreak, investigation, research, disinfection, HLD, GAP analysis, mock survey, sentinel event, communicable, disease, isolation, federal regulations, regulatory, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, rounds, procedures, survey readiness, risk assessment, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, SSI, CAUTI, CLABSI, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, multidrug-resistant organism (MDRO), Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, NHSN, National Healthcare Safety Network, The Joint Commission, TJC, JCAHO, DNV, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, SHEA, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, data mining, statistics, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor, executive, professional, job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, search, team, leader, leadership, management, advancement, challenge, promotion, growth, resources, support, professional development, Minnesota, MN