Physician Relations Territory Manager | New Position | Eastern Alabama
This is a salaried versus commission driven career opportunity
Our client is a nationally recognized, award-winning hospital and specialized treatment center. The facility utilizes state-of-the-art technologies and evidence-based therapies to deliver world-class healthcare services.
Are you ready to experience a lifestyle rich in old-fashioned Southern hospitality and hometown charm? Combine thriving businesses, abundant cultural and recreational opportunities, exceptional educational facilities, and proximity to Atlanta…and you’ve got a formula for personal & professional success!
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing strategy and process flow, as well as expertise in relationship management and operational best practices. Excellent presentation, customer service, and relational skills are required.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• The Physician Relations Territory Manager will be responsible for the strategic messaging and positioning of the facility to each prospective referral group in order to identify and report unmet needs and operational enhancement opportunities from the marketplace
• Relationships will be built by conducting effective office visits, presentations, attending conferences, and facilitating tours to educate new physician partners on services offered
• This role will require a commitment to the designated market area(s) and will work to identify and report unmet needs and operational enhancement opportunities from the marketplace
• The Physician Relations Territory Manager’s success will be measured in patient acquisition growth
• Minimum of three years of experience in healthcare, preferably in marketing or business development; Clinical and/or sales background desired
• Minimum of two years of experience working with medical professionals
• Experience with a high-quality consumer brand
• Demonstrated computer skills are required, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proven track record of successful relationship building and nurturing
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry required; oncology experience a plus
• Excellent strategic planning, organization, presentation, customer service, and relational skills are required
• Medical or pharmaceutical sales experience and experiences with Customer Relations Management (CRM) software is preferred
• Demonstrated sales success and other goal achievement required
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and team building capability required
• Minimum of a BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or a related field
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.