Credentialing Coordinator | Northeastern, US
Are you ready to work at a facility where the employees love going to work, and the management team is highly supportive while fostering a culture that encourages continuing education? Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors. They have been nationally recognized for safety and quality and have also achieved Magnet designation.
This jewel of a location provides a rich history, small town charm, and friendly locals. A vibrant cultural scene and an excellent education system make this location the perfect place to call home. A wide mix of housing, diverse population, plenty of shopping, and amazing restaurants, are just some of what makes this location, a Northeastern gem.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reports to the Medical Staff Director
• Will facilitate all credentialing functions, such as applications management and primary source verification
• Will assist with the processing of physician credentials for initial appointment/reappointment
• Maintains pertinent records and multiple computer databases
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in credentialing, preferably in a hospital setting, required
• Experience with TJC strongly preferred
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the healthcare and credentialing industry, including medicolegal issues, state/federal standards, and regulatory requirements
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking/analysis skills required
• Credentialing software experience with Symplr Medkinetics/Cactus credentialing database is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.