Interim Physician Practice Billing / Revenue Cycle Consultant | Leadership Level | Southeastern, US
We are seeking an Interim Consultant/Contractor that has current experience working with multi-specialty physician groups/practices, complex surgeries, and procedure billing to include coding knowledge. Our client has added numerous specialist physicians and needs someone that can hit-the-ground-running in the multi-specialty group/practice area. Current experience and working knowledge with Cerner Millennium in an ambulatory setting are essential.
Our client needs a strategic contributor/leader that knows how to develop, evaluate and improve processes and procedures in the multi-specialty physician billing area. Someone that is going to get out there and develop/mentor their team. A proven leader who can balance priorities, work well with physician practices & hospital management while directing staff to improve A/R (accounts receivable) collections.
What a great place to be on assignment in the fall & winter months! Located in the heart of the South, the area offers colorful falls, mild winters, and excellent proximity to the Gulf Coast and the mountains. The city is filled with historical landmarks, performing arts centers, as well as sporting activities and dining options to keep even the most active visitor engaged.
• A minimum of three (3) years direct physician billing / A/R collections/customer service for multi-specialty physician’s practices
• RHIA, RHIT, and/or CCS-P or CPC certification preferred but not required
• Proven supervisory or managerial experience
• Knowledge of third-party payers to include working with healthcare insurance companies to resolve payment issues
• Dedication to treating both internal and external constituents as clients and customers, maintaining a flexible customer service approach and orientation that emphasizes service satisfaction and quality
• Skilled in the use of various computer/PC system and Windows
• A demonstrated ability to use PC based office productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel) as necessary; general computer skills necessary to work effectively in an office environment
• Experience having successfully directed the Revenue Cycle for multiple practices on the Cerner Revenue Cycle system (Cerner Millennium)
• A/R Management experience on the Cerner system
• Must be able to travel to client facility and work a full-time (Monday – Friday) schedule
• Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree highly preferred - healthcare revenue cycle management experience may be substituted for education
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.