Director, Home Health Services | Wyoming
Are you ready to work in a hospital whose administration makes you feel welcome while providing a small, home-like atmosphere? Our client is an award-winning facility that employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing the quality of life for their patients.
What more can you ask for when you combine unparalleled natural surroundings with an extraordinary quality of life? The location couldn’t be more ideal, from excellent schools, cultural events, unique shopping, and restaurants, to an abundance of outdoor adventures and activities!
• Promotes, guides and participates in quality and service excellence on the support of the hospital’s Mission, Vision and Values, as well as Home Based Services philosophy and goals
• Facilitates the development of home care clinical and administrative policies as approved by the Board of Trustees and/or the Chief Nursing Officer
• Develops, implements and reports at the team and administrative levels a comprehensive Performance Improvement program
• Ensures the employment and/or appointment of qualified personnel and volunteers; evaluates and documents employee performance; provides feedback and coaching; participates in corrective action process with HR and CNO as appropriate
• Implements hospital corrective action process
• Monitors the activities of home care to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations
• Maintains, develops and updates skills to implement ideal care and service
• Maintains a liaison relationship with other departments and outside referral sources
• Facilitates resolution of departmental complaints/conflicts (patient/family, physician, staff)
• Develops, provides education for, and maintains policies and procedures
• Fosters a culture of patient safety in the department
• Minimum two years of experience in home care and/or hospice required
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required; Master’s degree preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.