Assistant Director - Central Billing Office (CBO) | Southeastern, US
Galileo Search, LLC is conducting a national search for an experienced Assistant Director – Central Billing Office.
This facility is a highly regarded not-for-profit healthcare provider with a passion for excellence in the delivery of healthcare services combined with an unwavering dedication to their employees. There is a genuine trust, friendship, and professional pride that is apparent from just walking down the halls. The organization is making large investments / strides towards implementing state-of-the-art technologies. There has never been better time to join this expanding and thriving organization.
This location combines natural beauty, history, and adventure! Excellent cost of living, close access to mountains and beaches, an evolving food scene, live music and sporting events, science exploration, and celebrated historical sites and museums come together to create the perfect place to live, work, and play!
• Monitoring AR indicators to ensure AR focus is aligned with meeting the CBO financial performance goals
• Work with each of the CBO areas to review performance and provide support and recommendations to the CBO Director and CBO Managers to assist them in receiving the CBO's goals
• Reviews policies and processes in each area and work with the CBO Managers and Assistant Managers to make processes more efficient and effective to include ensuring staff assignments, duties and training are appropriate
• Assists with special projects by providing oversight to ensure that the project team is comprised of appropriate CBO employees and tasks are completed timely by each CBO members
• Additional responsibilities will include oversight of the Vendor Coordinator position as well as oversight of vendor relationships and vendor performance
• Revenue cycle and hospital collections experience
• Previous management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to successfully complete work within rigid time constraints with the ability to multi-task
• Must be able to exercise independent thought and judgment
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of Governmental payer regulatory billing requirements desired
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.