Assistant Director - Central Billing Office (CBO) | Ready for a Warmer Climate | Southeastern, US
Location ranks in top 25 U.S. places for excellent cost of living | Affordable housing | Low property tax
Surrounded by pristine lakes | A few hours drive to majestic mountain ranges or Gulf of Mexico beaches
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years hospital business office experience, in a leadership capacity, and is ideally seeking a higher level role within a CBO environment
Our client is ranked among the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals based on measures of overall organizational performance, patient care, operational efficiency, and financial stability. They were also ranked in the top 15 Health Systems nationwide. The organization credits their success to visionary leadership, a hospital-wide culture of excellence and openness to adopting new technologies and techniques. This highly regarded Level II Trauma Center is TJC Accredited and is well-respected for its deep roots in the community.
Located in the heart of the South, the area offers colorful falls, mild winters, and excellent proximity to the Gulf Coast and the mountains. The city is filled with historical landmarks, performing arts centers, excellent choices of colleges and schools as well as sporting activities and dining options to keep even the most active resident very happy.
• Monitoring AR indicators to ensure AR focus is aligned with meeting the CBO financial performance goals
• Work with each of the CBO areas to review performance and provide support and recommendations to the CBO Director and CBO Managers to assist them in receiving the CBO's goals
• Reviews policies and processes in each area and work with the CBO Managers and Assistant Managers to make processes more efficient and effective to include ensuring staff assignments, duties and training are appropriate
• Assists with special projects by providing oversight to ensure that the project team is comprised of appropriate CBO employees and tasks are completed timely by each CBO members
• Additional responsibilities will include oversight of the Vendor Coordinator position as well as oversight of vendor relationships and vendor performance
• Revenue cycle and hospital collections experience
• Previous management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to successfully complete work within rigid time constraints with the ability to multi-task
• Must be able to exercise independent thought and judgment
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of Governmental payer regulatory billing requirements desired
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.