Interim Director of Case Management | LTAC | California
Our client is part of a nationwide network of hospitals whose physician directed services enrich the lives of patients, caregivers, and families. The staff is dedicated to providing care with a commitment to clinical service excellence. There is a culture that inspires teamwork, and the passionate workforce is driven by a dedication to patient wellness.
Beautiful weather and an exciting pace of life have made this area one of the biggest draws on the west coast! Endless sunny days and boundless natural beauty beckon people from all walks of life, and from all over the country. Plus, with top notch wineries, local access to the arts, and unique shopping opportunities, there's always something to enjoy while on assignment!
• Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
• Monitors quality patient standards, patient and payor satisfaction levels, and ensures that patients are receiving prioritized, cost-appropriate, and quality services
• Will assess, organize, develop, implement and evaluate the case management program and activities in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines & regulations, and TJC standards
• Provide case management services to a patient population experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions with rehabilitation, and wound care needs
• Active California RN or Licensed CA Social Worker required
• ACM or CCM & CCDS preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of hospital case management experience required
• LTAC experience highly preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.