Director of Materials Management | Dallas, TX | Local Candidates Highly Preferred
Galileo Search is representing an exceptional career opportunity in beautiful Northern Texas. Our client is a state of the art, nonprofit, short term acute care facility focused on providing superior health care services that enhance the quality of life and provide hope for a healthier future for patients and their families.
The general area has an excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, and an unparalleled quality of life await you in this amazing location. Enjoy shopping and a wide selection of restaurants, visit the unique attractions and surrounding National Parks, museums and exciting sports events. From community theatre to historic buildings and museums, you’ll find it all.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Directs and coordinates material management functions
• 2 FTEs
• Maintain materials accountability systems to support hospital
• Accountable for all medical supply/services spend and resultant financial results with respect to budget/forecasting/targets
• Accountable for direct reports and their productivity
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with peer department heads and administrative leadership teams
• Represents Supply Chain in committees and meetings
• Directs product conversion efforts
• Accountable for meeting Supply Chain measures of success related to budgeting, inventory, HR, and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for continuous improvement of material flow, utilization analysis, and supply chain optimization
• Will continually develop hospital identified savings prospects and exploit known opportunities
• Management of contract EVS staff and contract relationships
• Minimum five years of experience in a Materials Management supervisory capacity
• Able to comprehend and describe general or non-detailed features of all equipment operated by an acute care hospital
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Able to establish priorities among the essential functions of the job and coordinate these functions with others
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.